Country of destination: ICELAND
Dates: 22nd – 28th May 2022 – FULLY BOOKED
25th June – 1st July – FULLY BOOKED
DATES 2023 NOW AVAILABLE
MAY. 21st. – 27th. 2023
JUNE 24th – 30th 2023
Language : English
Advance your skill-set and develop practical and theoretical knowledge as an educator while you gain the skills to design and analyze course curriculum in your field of expertise. Apply the principles of environmental education to create a customized project
- Plan, create and assess a pilot course with support from the instructor and your peers
- Creation of an integrated methodology enforcing positive values in environmental education .
- Implementation of hands on methodology for environmental education with schoolchildren from 5 to 18 years old
- Outdoor learning applied to the promotion of positive educational values through the practice of sport.
- Enhance student’s mental, emotional, physical, and social development through a well-defined curriculum
Course Methodology :
Our courses, developed in the framework established by the Erasmus+ Programme, are crafted to include both formal and non-formal education methodologies. Starting with a theoretical approach to the theme of the course, we proceed with non-formal learning strategies in order to guarantee and stimulate an active contribution from the participants involved.
Course Fee: €490 Tuition + 200 € Organisational costs
Download the PDF programme in the link below