Advance your skill-set and develop practical and theoretical knowledge as an educator while you gain the skills to design and analyze course curriculum in your field of expertise. Apply the principles of environmental education to create a customized project that demonstrates your ability to write effective learning outcome statements, design assessment and instructional strategies, integrate media, and evaluate and revise curriculum.
- Enhance your knowledge of learning principles and learning styles and how they relate to educational design
- Expand your understanding of instructional strategies and design principles, student assignments, and formative and summative assessment
- Plan, create and assess a pilot course with support from the instructor and your peers
Country of destination: Spain
Place: Barcelona and Viella (Pyrenees)
Language : English
- Creation of an integrated methodology enforcing positive values in environmental education .
- Implementation of hands on methodology for environmental education with schoolchildren from 5 to 18 years old, featuring the use of new technologies.
- Outdoor learning applied to the promotion of positive educational values through the practice of sport.
- Enhance student’s mental, emotional, physical, and social development through a well-defined curriculum
Course Methodology :
Our courses, developed in the framework established by the Erasmus+ Programme, are crafted to include both formal and non-formal education methodologies. Starting with a theoretical approach to the theme of the course, we proceed with non-formal learning strategies in order to guarantee and stimulate an active contribution from the participants involved. In practice, we use: Presentations; Analysis of study cases; Discussions in the classroom; Role-plays; Technical visits to local private and public institutions; Conferences with local professionals to exchange good practices; Job shadowing experiences; Workshops to rethink old practices and introduce new ones.
Course Fee: Tuition €490 + € 150 Organisational costs (Include full programme of and visits as described below